Things to know!
Our YMCA has policies in place for the benefit, safety and welfare of our members, guests and our organization. All policies are approved by the YMCA Board of Directors.
The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
YMCA facilities are provided for the use of YMCA members. Guests must purchase a pass to use the facilities.
- All guests 18 and over must present a valid photo ID and sign an Entrance Waiver.
- Guest passes are available for $5 per visit before 4:00pm and $7 per visit after 4:00 pm.
- Youth 13 and under must be accompanied at all times by an adult (18+).
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised while in the basketball court, racquetball courts and walking the track.
- Youth 8 and under must be supervised by an adult while in the pool area. At the age of 16, they past a swim test to swim without a life jacket.
- Anyone under the age of 13 can not use the weight equipment. Once the child turns 13, they must complete a fitness orientation in order to use the weights. Contact Dawn Revoir for more details
- Anyone under the age of 13 can be on the treadmill/cardio equipment as long as the parent is right next to the child.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to use the free weight gym.