A Y for All Community Members
Everyone belongs at the Y, regardless of their ability to pay. We are committed to ensuring every community member has access to our local YMCA. Our Open Doors Financial Assistance program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets. This program is possible thanks to the many generous donors who support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign —100% of donations made to the Y help support kids, adults, and families in our communities. To see our scholarship guide, please click here.
The YMCA of Abilene provided financial assistance of $ 107 K in 2022 and over $1 M since 2016.
What we would need:
- Your most updated tax return
- Three months of your paystubs (only if you did not file for taxes)
- Bank statements (only if you did not file for taxes)
- Social Security (only if you did not file for taxes)
- Any form of income (only if you did not file for taxes)
If you have questions in regard to memberships, please follow this link. Rates
If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact Beverly Wade