Ready, Sweat, Go!
Break a sweat, chat with a friend, relax your mind, challenge your body, or reconnect and recharge! With over 90 different free classes weekly for members. We promise to help support you through every stage of life, regardless of age, physical ability, size or shape. We offer group exercise classes for those who enjoy the encouragement of instructors and classmates as well as one on one instruction for those preferring a more personal setting. All of our classes are included with membership and open to all members at any time, including youth. Come see results and enjoy healthy living today!
Group Exercise Classes Offered:
- Aqua Zumba ® Perfect for those looking to make a splash by adding a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise to their fitness routine
- BODYSHRED is a Jillian Michaels class that is a high intensity and endurance based 30 minutes workout. You will shred fat, define muscle, transform the look of your entire physique, and dramatically enhance your overall health and athletic performance
- BOOM Move through the decades in this dance-based workout. Learn moves from every era -- '60s "Twist" to '90s "Vogue," all while improving cardio endurance
- Cardio Drumming is a new exercise option involving an exercise ball and drumsticks
- Circuit Training and Functional Training work hand-in-hand to create a workout involving a series of exercises performed in rotation with minimal rest, often using different pieces of apparatus. Our focus is to build strength, core and endurance to burn the optimal amount of calories
- Stamina is a class that will push your limits with strength and cardio to accomplish quick results
- STRONG is a high intensity interval training class using more traditional fitness moves for a more athletic, conditioning-style workout that is synced to music
- Cycling The path of most resistance: the goal of this ride is to build leg strength, while focusing on maintaining a challenging cadence and resistance on hills. This interval class is sure to burn up those calories!
- Deep Water Aqua High Energy A deep water class with an emphasis on flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Hip Hop & Cardio Tone Combines easy yet effective cardio routines interlaced with weights and resistance work
- HYBRID is a circuit-style fitness program that produces real results. With a combo of cardio, strength training, power, agility, and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Karate Youth Tigers ages 4-7: introductions to self-defense techniques and physical fitness. Youth ages 8 & up and Adults second level class: focus on developing strength, coordination, and power
- Muscle Pump is a strength training class that works the whole body using free weights and bars to develop muscle endurance and strength. You heart rate will also be raised so that you can count this class as cardio burn as well
- Pound ® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums
- Power Ride The Zone: Get your week started with a ride that will get in in “the zone!” This class will challenge your strength and endurance with interval drills to awesome music! Get a jump start to your week and feel energized!
- SilverSneakers Circuit & AOA The SilverSneakers Circuit workout offers standing, low-impact choreography alternated with standing upper-body strength work with hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball. A chair is available for support. This class is suitable for nearly every fitness level and can be adapted depending on the skill of individual participants
- Shallow Water Class You get all the benefits of a group fitness class without the impact on your joints. We’ll help you develop muscle tone, endurance and flexibility. Resistance equipment may be used
- SPLASH A fun, shallow-water exercise class that uses a signature splash-board to increase movement and intensity options. Splash is suitable for all skill levels and is safe for non-swimmers
- Tabata/Spin is based on small segments of high intensity training that are more effective in reducing body fat than steady state training with a combination of a cycling workout to get a total body workout
- ZUMBA ® is a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, and based on the principle that a workout should be “FUN AND EASY TO DO.” The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body
- ZUMBA ® Toning combines targeted body-sculpting exercises and high-energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba ® moves to create a calorie-torching, strength training dance fitness party. Using Zumba ® toning sticks or light weight dumbbells, you’ll work every muscle group while your groove
- Pilates is a class that will improve flexibility, builds strength, and develops control and endurance in the entire body. It puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core, and improves conditioning and balance