Ready, Sweat, Go!
Break a sweat, chat with a friend, relax your mind, challenge your body, or reconnect and recharge! With over 90 different free classes weekly for members. We promise to help support you through every stage of life, regardless of age, physical ability, size or shape. We offer group exercise classes for those who enjoy the encouragement of instructors and classmates as well as one on one instruction for those preferring a more personal setting. All of our classes are included with membership and open to all members at any time, including youth. Come see results and enjoy healthy living today!
Group Exercise Classes Offered:
Barre - Barre is full-body conditioning ow impact workout that incorporates lower, upper, and core exercises with a focus on flexibility, balance, stability and strength.
BOOM - Move through the decades in this dance-based workout. Learn moves from every era –`60s Twist to `90s “Vogue,” all while improving cardio endurance.
- Cycling - The goal of this ride is to build leg strength, while focusing on maintaining a challenging cadence and resistance on hills. This interval class is sure to burn up to those calories
- Circuit Training - A workout involving a series of exercises performed in rotation with minimal rest, often using different pieces of apparatus. Our focus is to build strength, core and endurance to burn the optimal amount of calories
- Deep Water Aqua - High Energy A deep water class with an emphasis on flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Hip Hop - Combines easy yet effective cardio routines interlaced with weights and resistance work
- Interval Training - A 30 minutes of high intensive workout Tabata style. We use little exercise balls, dumbbells, jumping ropes and mats to get a whole body workout including cardio and strength training.
- Kidz Fit - This is a fitness program for kids from 5-12. Our goal to to keep them active while learning about the benefits of fitness and exercise!
- Pilates - The Pilates method is a full body exercise system that emphasizes body alignment, flexibility, correct breathing and core strength. It develops control and endurance in the entire body.
- POUND - A full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. The workout fuses cardio, Pilates, isometric movements, plyometrics and Isometric poses.
- Silver Sneakers Circuit - 45-60 minutes of interval segments alternating upper body strengthening using resistance tools while strengthening lower body using low impact aerobic exercises. It's for a mobile, healthy stable senior. Standing is required for the entire class.
- Step It Up - An invigorating class that involves stepping on and off a small platform. Utilizing weights for abdominal work and strengthening arms. All around great class for complete toning.
- STRONG - A high intensity interval training class using more traditional fitness moves for a more athletic conditioning-style workout that is synced to music.
- STRONG 30 - Combines body weight, muscle conditioning, cardio and plyometric training
- Tai Chi - A series of gentle physical exercises and stretches. Tai chi is sometimes described as meditation in motion because it promotes serenity through gentle movements connecting the mind and body.
- Toddler Dance Time - This class is a fun class for toddlers from ages 2-5 with songs that are educational and a focus on movement. This also gives these little guys a chance to learn how to socialize with kids their age. We enjoy mom, dad or grandparents to join in!
- Shallow Water Class - You get all the benefits of a group fitness class without the impact on your joints. We’ll help you develop muscle tone, endurance and flexibility. Resistance equipment may be used
- Train like Spartan (TLS) - TLS is a space and place where you train with friends providing inspiration and motivation while challenging your mental and physical limits. For new & current registered racers. PREPARE FOR SUCCESS!
- ZUMBA ® - Is a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, and based on the principle that a workout should be “FUN AND EASY TO DO.” The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body