Let us help YOU get started!
Some members may want an extra amount of personal attention and direction for their wellness plans because of specific goals or special needs. To meet this need, we offer personal training for members interested in working one-on-one with a qualified staff member who specifically directs your wellness program. Our personal trainers are available on an individual basis. We also offer "buddy training" in groups of two or three.
- Our trainers help to establish realistic and attainable goals.
- They will develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status and limitations.
- Assure proper exercise technique, program design and progression to avoid common mistakes and exercise-related injuries.
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid boredom and training plateaus.
- Provide a positive encouragement, motivaiton and accountability.
- Knowledgable certified personal trainers that continue their education through various seminars and CEC's.
|30 minutes: $ 30||1 hour: $ 50|
|5 sessions: $150||5 sessions: $250|
|10 sessions: $250||10 sessions: $400|
Group Rates (2 or more):
|30 minutes: $ 100||1 hour: $ 160|
|5 sessions: $300||5 sessions: $450|
|10 sessions: $400||10 sessions: $700|
For more information regarding personal training please email our Health and Wellness Manager, Ruby Hoffmann or call 325-695-3400.