Let us help YOU get started!
Some members may want an extra amount of personal attention and direction for their wellness plans because of specific goals or special needs. To meet this need, we offer personal training for members interested in working one-on-one with a qualified staff member who specifically directs your wellness program. Our personal trainers are available on an individual basis. We also offer "buddy training" in groups of two or three.
- Our trainers help to establish realistic and attainable goals.
- They will develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status and limitations.
- Assure proper exercise technique, program design and progression to avoid common mistakes and exercise-related injuries.
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid boredom and training plateaus.
- Provide a positive encouragement, motivaiton and accountability.
- Knowledgable certified personal trainers that continue their education through various seminars and CEC's.
|30 minutes: $ 30||1 hour: $ 50|
|5 sessions: $150||5 sessions: $250|
|10 sessions: $250||10 sessions: $400|
Group Rates (2 or more):
|30 minutes: $ 100||1 hour: $ 160|
|5 sessions: $300||5 sessions: $450|
|10 sessions: $400||10 sessions: $700|
For more information regarding personal training please email our Health and Wellness Manager, Ruby Hoffmann or call 325-695-3400.
Check this out...Train Up Boot Camp 2023
Get ready for Train Up Boot Camp, made for all fitness levels! This exciting New Year’s class will run January 1-31st. The YMCA of Abilene is here to help you get a great foundation to bring you into a healthier 2023. This class will give you the confidence to continue with your fitness goals throughout the year here at the Y.
This class format consist of interval training which mixes calisthenics, body weight exercises, cardio, and strength exercises to help teach you all aspects of muscular and aerobic fitness. Come and see what a great New Year can look like with a healthier body.
The cost is $50 for members and non-members