Bettering Our Community, Together
The Y is a powerful association of men, women and children of all ages, and from all walks of life, joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundation of community. When you give back and support the Y, you continue to strength the foundation of our community.
As the nation’s leading non-profit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
The true power of the Y is in the heart and actions of every neighbor who believes in our vision oa a stonger community for all.
Thanks to the generosity of our members, volunteers and donors, we are albe to provide food for those who are hungry, a safe, nurturing space for kids to learn and grow during out of school time.
Thanks to caring neighbors like you, our Y has been able to make a transformationl impact:
- Provided Financial Assistance of $85 K in 2021 and over $1 M since 2016
- 221 Essential worker families received much needed childcare during COVID shutdown
- 1,548 Kids thaugh life-saving safety around water skills
- 7,039 Kids served in out of school and pre-school programs
- 875 seniors cared for each month through programs and events
- 2,388 children learning life lessons trhough youth sports with the help of 206 volunteers