Fun. Delivered fresh daily.
The YMCA of Abilene’s Camp programs focus on our 4 core values – Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Kids who come to Camp at our YMCA Family Centers have the opportunity to build self-confidence, independence, and creativity. The activities range from leadership development to youth sports, aquatic exercise and swimming, arts & crafts, and fieldtrips. At YMCA Camps, campers develop friendships while learning the values of diversity and cooperation. Best of all, you can be assured your kids are having fun in a friendly, caring, and safe environment. Every activity helps each child become a confident kid today and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
Camp is available for children ages 5 that are entering Kindergarten through 12 and is available at both YMCA locations.
- Spring Break Camp March 12-16, 2018
- Registration Begins Feb.1, 2018
- Price: $90 Members $150 Non Members
- Register online or at either YMCA locations
- Ages 5-12
- Drop Ins $35
- Redbud and State Street Locations
- Summer Camp Registeration begins April 21, 2018