Fun. Delivered fresh daily.
The YMCA of Abilene’s Camp programs focus on our 4 core values – Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Kids who come to Camp at our YMCA Family Centers have the opportunity to build self-confidence, independence, and creativity. The activities range from leadership development to youth sports, aquatic exercise and swimming, arts & crafts, and fieldtrips. At YMCA Camps, campers develop friendships while learning the values of diversity and cooperation. Best of all, you can be assured your kids are having fun in a friendly, caring, and safe environment. Every activity helps each child become a confident kid today and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
Camp is available for children ages 5 that are entering Kindergarten through 12 and is available at both YMCA locations.
- Summer Camp June 4-August 24, 2018
- Registration Begins April 21, 2018 (First come, First serve)
- Weekly Price: $90 Members $150 Non Members
- Register at either YMCA locations
- Ages 5-12
- Redbud and State Street Locations
- Week 1 June 4th-8th Mad Scientist
- Week 2 June 11th-15th Art Camp
- Week 3 June 18th-22nd Challenge Week
- Week 4 June 25th-June 29th Inventors Workshop
- Week 5 July 2nd-July 6th (Closed July 4th) Construction Week
- Week 6 July 9th-July 13th Goin Green
- Week 7 July 16th-July 20th Moovin and Groovin
- Week 8 July 23rd-July 27th Blast from the past
- Week 9 July 30th-August 3rd Super Hero
- Week 10 August 6th-August 10th Nature Week
- Week 11 August 13th-August 17th Space Invaders
- Week 12 August 20th-August 24th We are Family