Welcome to Your Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and the community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too!
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
• Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values,
social skills and behaviors.
• Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
• Children and teens play, learn who they are, what they can achieve, and are accepted.
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
• Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
• We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
• The Y differs from other nonprofits. Be a member of something special.
Join the Y Today – It’s easy!
Come by either one of our YMCA locations to get your membership started! When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected.
At the Y, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Contact the Y for more information.
New Member Checklist
Ready, Set, Go! Now that you are a member of the YMCA, here are a few things to help you get the most of your Y experience.
Your Y is Every Y
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region.
A Y membership is a great value. We offer a wide variety of programs and classes, many of them included free with membership, convenient locations, and caring staff to help members of all ages grow in spirit, mind and body. Plus, when you join the Y, you're joining an organization that's committed to strengthening our community. Click the Learn More button below to see all that is included with your Y membership!