Welcome to Your Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening the community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family, and the community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too!
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
• Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills, and behaviors.
• Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
• Children and teens play, learn who they are, what they can achieve, and are accepted.
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
• Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
• We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
• The Y differs from other nonprofits. Be a member of something special.
Join the Y Today – It’s easy, check out this video and see our purpose.
If you have any questions about membership, please come by the facility and ask our Welcome Center or contact our Membership Director, James Orange.